If handled responsibly, the lottery is a great form of entertainment for everyone involved. LotteryMaster work hard to ensure that every player enjoys our services responsibly. We discourage imprudent spending. And we urge players to remain in control of their spending at all times.
We acknowledge that gambling can become a problem for some people. And we would like to do whatever we can to prevent any potentially addictive behavior on our site. We regard the provision of a safe gambling environment as our duty.
Toward this end LotteryMaster adopts a zero-tolerance policy for gambling addicts and we encourage those who use our services to have a clean, honest lottery experience.
We strictly prohibit any minors under the age of 18 from participating in the lottery or making use of our services. We do not advertise, sponsor, or market to minors.
To play a part in protecting minors from gambling, we offer the following guidelines:
• Do not leave your computer unattended while you are logged in
• Use software that prohibits minors from accessing gambling sites (for example, Net Nanny Filtering Software www.netnanny.com or Cyber Sitter Filtering Software www.cybersitter.com).
• Keep your bank account and credit card details in a safe place where minors can access them
• Never disclose these details to minors
• If you notice that any minor, under the age of 18, is registered with us please contact us immediately.